Saturday, July 21, 2012

CVS Shopping Trip

CVS is one of my favorite places to shop. For nearly a year, I was completely oblivious to potential savings that were right in my backyard. The CVS in my neighborhood was just built last summer, though not technically in my backyard, it is less than a mile away. When we aren't experiencing a heat wave (or in a few short months-snowdrifts) it would probably be a nice walk or bike ride. So, today's shopping trip:
2 Deodorants for DH and 6 Milky Way bars for trick-or-treaters
Precoupon Total                   $    8.76
 minus                                  $      2 /2 Right Guard
 minus                               2-$      1/2 Milky Way
 minus                                  $      .75/2 Milk Way
 minus                                   $   3.75 ECB(Extra Care Bucks-Yay!)

 Total...drumroll.................   $ .26!

And I received a back the $1 Green bag ECB...stay tuned for a post on the wonderful green bag program at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment