Thursday, August 23, 2012

Failure


"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
-Winston Churchill

As promised I would fess up if I failed my August budget-which I did, miserably.  My goal was $300 for the month but I stopped keeping track somewhere around $200 near the 10th of the month.  Stuff kind of hit the fan around here after that, hence, my absence from blogging. A new month is just around the corner though so a new budget is in development. We are going to try the cash envelope system for the first time.  I am uneasy about this though because I love being able to track everything online.  I fear that if I cannot track things online I might feel like I am not in control--yes, I have some control issues.  However, what I was doing wasn't working so we will continue to adjust until we find the right plan for our family. I will post the details at the beginning of September and plan to approach it with renewed energy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment